The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) loan offers 100% financing for homes that are designated in a Rural Area by the Department. These USDA loans that use to be known as “farmers loans” but they are not that anymore! These are specialized loans for those buying in specific geographic areas with low to moderate income. To see if a home you are considering is eligiblevisit the USDA Property and Eligibility Site.
- • Zero down payment options
- • Property must be located in a USDA designated area
- • Income restrictions apply
- • Must be owner occupied
- • Competitive interest rates
- • Gifts and seller contributions ok