10 Social Media Tips for Realtors08 Apr 2018, Posted by Real estate professionals in
We love working with real estate professionals! We had a great class last with Emily Osburne, and here are the Ten Social Media Tips We Took from the class:
- Know your goals and Commit to a Strategic Approach (rather than a scattered approach) to social media marketing.
- Decide on you unique selling point and make sure that comes across in all posts.
- Post regularly and analyze which posts perform well.
- Tag as many people as possibly using @ to find the handle of other businesses (don’t forget @1stResidentialFunding).
- Use relevant hashtags to find people with similar interests and at common events.
- Focus on adding value with every post (entertain, inform, and recognize).
- Plan for special ways to spotlight those in your sphere of influence.
- Look at your social media through the eyes of a new client, realizing that your Facebook page is often the first thing a potential client will see.
- Find a way to plan your posts in order to get the most from them.
- Follow the Golden Rule Online: Do unto others as you would have them do to you. Like, Comment, and Share as you form your own unique community.
Post a comment